A wristlock is a joint lock primarily affecting the wrist-joint and, in some cases, the radioulnar joints through rotation of the hand. A wristlock is typically
applied by grabbing the opponent's hand, and bending and or twisting it. If applied suddenly and or forcefully, a wristlock can cause ligament tears or possibly even dislocation or bone fractures.
• 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
• Fabric weight: 3.4 oz/yd² (115.3 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk for extra durability
• 40 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
* We recommend you wash your shirts inside out to help prevent premature fading from washing.
• We recommend you wash the shirt before wearing it as the sublimation printing ink can create an unpleasant smell.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
We wont bug you. We promise to only send you emails for new product drops and information you will find valuable.....we hope! :)